Saturday 30 July 2016

mash poatato

hi you all!! I am in Ipoh and loving myself! I missed school for 3 days so i dont have much homework but i am ahead in revision and that makes me happy. also yesterday night i had a self declared Sabbath thing and i was just chill the entire night i filmed a new youtube video and uploaded one other one. 
I filmed myself making a felt purse i got from a 5ringgit shop at the craft section. just as uk has pound stores, we have 5ringgit shops! it's yellow, was super fun to make, but i go the stitching wrong. I might give it another go when i get a new set. the purse is usable though and i might keep some coins in them for fun.
dinner last night was the most fun because i got to eat my all time favourite food: mashed potatoes!! we were in a mall, see, and there was a kfc and i love their mashed potatoes(called:whipped potatoes). they have the best gravy ever and i like it so much i can have it any day, any time. 
today mom said her feet were itchy because of an allergic reaction to the new crocs she bought. Lesson is: dont buy crocs. Just kidding! but do take note before buying crocs that you may just be allergic to rubber.
it is 3pm and i am tired but i wont nap cause i dont like them. i might do some chemistry in a while.
an hour ago i had a text from an unknown number asking for the contact number of my mom's collegue. naturally i didnt panic(hahah). turns out it was a senior from school looking for some english advice.
I might eat something now. you probably want to eat now too and you should! have fun now!

No comments:

Post a Comment