Wednesday 13 July 2016

Rice gum addiction

Hey you!! Ive been so busy since my really epic KL trip i'll try to explain everything in the least confusing way possible. I spent quite a bit of yesterday being counselled by my best friend because it was one of those days where i hate life so much and just want to shut yourself off but cant because then my blog would miss me. It got better when i had a good dinner and some Ricegum in my system. Check out Ricegum on youtube is you havent got a clue who he is. He recently had some fake beef with FouseyTube but no drama compared to his history Jacob. He's got his fair share of haters but i think he makes sense and is so so funny. Afrogum makes me laugh harder though. Hahaha.
Also i bought a book i have been searching high and low for: After You!!! Guys the stressful days are over!! By the way i acted at the bookstore counter, youd think i found the cure to cancer. Ive been wanting to get my hands on a copy and i got it for rm38.50 and after buying it i find out that i could have claimed rm32 with the points from my membership card. News is, you can look forward to that review sometime soon.
This morning i woke up not to the most pleasant morning in the universe. I had an appointment with my scoliosis doctor. If you dont know what scoliosis means, it's basically when your spine is bent and youre growing at an angle. Ive had this since i reached puberty and if you have it too i send you great suport and love. If not then take this as some science class. Now, scoliosis sucks because youre constantly self concious but you cant let it show or people think youre weird. Then again you dont want surgery cause it costs money and i hate hospitals more than periods. Thats saying something. Also these appointments come with a side of lecture.
My 1st week as a legal adult is eventful and i think these are end times. Hahah. It's just something i say when i try to make a funny when the mood's getting solemn. Ive been drinking water from a wine glass because i like luxury and also cause i can. 
For dinner i had a pretzel with sushi and KFC whip potatoes. Yums
Im tired and i need to rest my eyes. Love food, love you. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment