Tuesday 26 July 2016

Lists

Hello there! Im now comfy and ready for bed but not without a reflexion of today. I will be protected within a "safe haven" tomorrow as school is impregnated with a terrible disease. Haha it's just the sniffles.
The day started of wet and cold with wind and rain and i dont enjoy getting wet, even if i know i will take a warm bath later, i dont like non-bath water on me. It just feels so unhygenic somehow. And now it's warm with no complaints.
I had pizza for lunch-so delicious- and my peers were looking at me enviously and i could only toy with an angelic expression and vibe to make them feel less bad. I even had muchroom soup again when i got home( yes the powered ones)
My highlights for today are:

  1. A sushi dinner: i love sushi, especially the raw salmon ones. If they dont have that then the only thing to compensate would be edamame which are like super green beans and they some steamed in a pod so you have to peel them out yourself.
  2. I completed my flag project and a video is on its way. 
  3. I had ice cream after dinner today. Ice cream is possibly the greatest invention after post offices and i had a caramel cone. If ever i dont feel the best of moods, ice cream fixes it, no question.
Bed duty calls. Good rest guys

No comments:

Post a Comment