Friday 15 July 2016

Been building stuff

Hello young one!!! Today i completed a coolest project of the century!!
That's me holding a 3 dimensional model of the Cologne Cathedral located in Germany. This was a gift i got for my 18th birthday and it is the best gift ever!! I started this project last night and finished it by lunch today amd i think that was pretty quick. Building things is seriously the coolest thing ever and also so much fun. I was actually under the impression that the model was going to be like a really big one that could at least accomodate a hamster but you can see it's not that big. I LOVE IT! I mention often in my earlier posts that i love puzzles and they make me happy. Making models of things now fall under that same level of happiness. Eating ice cream is below that on the list. I want more to do now! 

I had a really big dinner tonight of wanton mee, chicken with bean sprouts and fried tofu. It was so yummy and the highlight of it for me was the chicken lover that came with the chicken. I only started eating liver not long ago because they looked gross but i dared myself to try and now i love it(not as much as the meat itself though). Then i went to the mall and got chatime for the second in 2 days. 

Also today i discovered my sister is in a design-an-app contest and is potentially going to win rm10000. Fingers crossed she wins! I would love to tell you all about it but i dont want people copying her idea and she worked hard on this. 
I recently was driven to work super hard on my website and its gonna be up soon and once thats up i wanna try youtubing.
Theres a funny video calling me. And im sleepy. Goodnight and twinkle stars

No comments:

Post a Comment