Monday 4 July 2016

Eating life

Hiiiii!! Im so sorry that i didnt post yesterday but i spent most the day asleep and im going through a: trying to be happy phase, so i need lots of rest for that. I did try hibiscus tea though, and i liked it mostly because it came in a cute mini milk box but it tasted nice too. Aslo did anyone know that Bounty as in the chocolate has their own drink and it comes in the cutest bottle ever. It's a coconut and chocolate drink which sounds strange and just too healthy for my taste.
Today i went to the mall to get something special for little me:
THE BASEBALL CAP I WANTED!! Ive been wanting it for ever and ive got it now so yayyy!! I look extremly boyish here but i assure you i am all female. Hahah. Part of the reason why i go a purple cap is cause purple screams 'im a girl' and is my all time favourite colour. The cap may come in handy when i grow out my hair and its at that awkward stages. 
Also i went to a bookstore wanting to buy, After You by Jojo Moyes but they were out of stock there and i was really upset but cause im tougher than say... undercooked squid, i didnt cry. But i did leave my contact at the store telling them to call me once they get new stock. Fingers crossed its sometime soon. 
Did i mention guys, that my birthday is coming up?! Yesss!! Ive always loved birthdays and my expectations for my birthday are sky high but for the past 3 years i stopped expecting much and it's kinda sad but im no Queen E, so i cant demand a week long celebration. It takes time for me to accept these things .
I have recently gotten a friend to help me feel not so glum knowing i have to reject the poshes uni ever. His job was to tell me all the things i mighg dislike about the place like crazy rents, crazy food, and crazy night life. I even exagerated some stuff he told me when i repeated them to other people. Maybe if imagined it to be not so ideal, i wont cry about it anymore.
My life. Goodnight guys, eat well.

No comments:

Post a Comment