Monday 25 July 2016

Postiveeee

Good greetings you! I didnt have a nasty time in school today which is something nice.
On things that really matter, ive had a yummy pizza dinner with BBQ chicken wings, soup, and salad! It was a feast! The highlight for me was the mushroom soup to dip my pizza crusts into and just to slurp. I actually made a cup for myself whenn i got back from school because i wanted something comforting and the solution was instant-powder mushroom soup. The chicken wings come in a close second with a nice sauce that i had a sticky face for a portion of the dinner. You just cant be a lady when theres so much yumminess and fun. I like having fun and the most fun thing i could think of today, i did.
That is a super fun flag banner thing that i got. More on that tomorrow because its late and i had homework. Best luck to you. Nights

No comments:

Post a Comment