Friday 1 July 2016

Hi guys!!! I have to tell you about the amazing dinner i had last night. I had a japanese pancake and an ice cream float... as part one. Part two was a super fun unexpected visit to a dessert house with shaved ice desserts and deep fried sausages and crispy tofu skin. I have always loved deep fried foods but the cripsy tofu skin is my absolute favourite food. It was an outdoor place and i didnt look above but i like to think that we ate under the stars.
Earlier that day i had done a heart dissection for biology(might have been a goat's heart) and i dared myself to do it without gloves which wasnt the brightest idea. Then again, my friend was rubbing the heart in an odd fashion saying she'd like to pretend it was an episode of Greys Anatomy. Speaking of my friend, i wouldnt be doing stunts with her for the next fortnight as we are on holiday!! Today's school day was the last day of the term. Hooray!!!! I got a pink USB as a gift from a teacher for getting enough 'good points'. And my friend got a handmade bookmark which i picked out with my artistic eye. Another thing that happened was i scraped my knee for the first time in 6 years from trying to catch a balloon. I am normally a very carefull, analytical-ish person -also a 17 year old- but i always liked balloons and very much wanted that one for a reason and i scraped it chasing a balloon. When i was young and was at a mall and so happen there would be a road show say to promote the latest model of the Mazda vehicle. The salesmen would always hand out balloons to children and once they didnt want to let me have one so my dad talked to one guy long enough so he'd let me have one. I am a really precious girl, see. Hahahah
I am in ipoh and it is fantastic! I had a yummy dinner of fried noodles and then i went to the mall to get this
A 3D PUZZLE!!! I am obsessed with puzzles and i decided to take the next step of trying out 3d ones. This is a rm30 one of a Taiwan theater and is is the most adorable thing. All the while doing it, i was thinking,'i wish i had little people to live in it'. Would that be scary though? It was really fun to do and there were so many little details that i love. The end product looks like this 
Its late and i am sleepy. Goodnight you 

No comments:

Post a Comment