Monday 1 August 2016

New projects

Hello friendssss! I realised i did not update at all during my weekend but i was so tired and im sorry. Really happy today from the yummiest dinner of rice, calamari rings, brinjal, and seaweed soup. It was delicious and also i just like dinnertime. I had fun!
So on saturday i woke up with the weirdest dream, that i was in the mall with my family but i somehow went wandering by myself and i was parched and wanted to get juice and i had money but they were all cut up into nice, flat figures like a butterfly or a flower and the cashier wouldnt take them(who knows why) and my name got written on the blackboard of people in debt to the nasty juice lady. Not really sure what happens next but that was what is was.
Before sleeping that night i worked on my youtube channel: bookswallowersuzie. Its not a perfect channel yet but im working on it. Its really so fun to have videos to upload and the whole creative process of planning what you will be doing is so much fun. I dont have a legit video camera so i use a pretty decent Olyumpus camera that does the job just fine. Im still in the experimenting stage and super loving it already.
One thing about uploading videos online is you need a staint like patience because my latest video was the longest video i have ever uploaded so far and it was 3 minutes long and took about 2 hours to upload. Wifi had one job and it took that long. WHY?
The theme of my videos are mostly diy crafts and bit i do have one hamster video because it was just too cute. My friend has baby rabbits and they are just as cute.
What i also think would be a great video idea is a horseriding video. Im still not over my obsession with horse riding and i cant wait for the horse fair in the perak turf club this october. Also i watched an episode of downton abbey where there was a horse race and it was festive and so fun i wanted to be there.
So today is the first day of the working week and i cant wait till the end of the year. I have to stay positive and tell myself i will be gone without a trace soon(dramatic music plays). Time please pick up the pace.
Ive been using a lot hand sanitizer today to protect myself from some disease thats been spreading throughout the school block. Nothing id like more than to be as far away from that place as possible. And it is in a spray bottle and it is so fun to spray it. My friend and i were having a blast with it today, spraying it at each other while the other isnt looking. Super funny.
I came home after school today wanting some soup for comfort but we had run out and i ate some chips instead. Hopefully youll have some soup today and sleepy comfortably. Night night you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment