Saturday 16 July 2016

Food venture

Hi there!! I have been on the computer almost the entire day and soon i'll log off. Started off today with a yummy egg sandwich(thanks mom). And then i checked my email because being an 18 year old adult now, that is just so necessary. But im glad i did though because i had plenty of emails and im glad they were easily sorted. So i had an email from survery websites and that is so normal i dont even delete it, i just ignore it. Then emails from colleges and one that stood out! MESSSIAH! And they need a transcript so i got one. And one asking me to be a freelance writer which i would really do. And then took a bath by 1 am.
I had the best home cooked lunch of watercrest soup, rice and ommelets! My best friend -sweetest little indian girl- doesnt het the idea of soup and rice but i can live on soup forever! I LOVE SOUP! Also let the record show i am chinese and super chinese.
Then for tea i had vege dumplings(chai pao) with a side of hot in cleaveland. The dumplings were from a street vendor like a minute away from my house and that is why i love home. The vendors! Salute! Admittedly she's not a friendly vendor and her meehoon is way overpriced but she has good dumplings and yam cakes. Before tea i actually had a snack of sunflover seeds. And gosh they were so addictive i get why my hamster goes through a handful a day. Id be content as a hamster.
I just had a cup of milo before bed and that is a routine i had as a child and look how great i truned out. Haha.
Before that i was helping out my mom, plastering some menthol patches for aches and they were fun to prepare. Then we both thought of when i was a kid and i liked to play Doctor and i was named DOCTOR BOGUS and i loved it. It was seriously my favourite game ever. I even had a pair of pajamas i loved and called it my doctor suit.

Now, drowsiness demands me to get into bed. Goodnight screens everwhere

No comments:

Post a Comment