Saturday 2 July 2016

Im lost

Hi there! I just ate a big chicken jerky 10 minutes before i plan to sleep! Now you can all marvel at how healthy i am. It is a holiday so not much drama except the fact that i have no choice but to reject the one university in malaysia i think is actually worth attending- Taylor's. I really like the place and i was really happy i got in with a scholarship but then i found out that it's still expensive and i havent learnt the art of counterfeiting money yet. I just wish cash grew out of the garden wall instead of moss... wait i dont even have a garden. Anyways im trying to ignore the throbing pain in my head but it's already traveled to my shoulders which i dont know nor care if it is possible.
The weather is so hot i nearly fainted during dinner at an outside coffeehouse. I love luxury and i like fancy eating so it doesnt sit well with me to have to eat while i sweat profusely, tempting death. But i survived the endeavour which was good because mom treated me to ice cream and i tried a cotton candy flavoured one. Yums. My sweet tooth intensifies when im stressed out.
Lunch was just as sweaty but a less stressful ordeal because the restaurant was cleaner, had better food and a nice view beyond the windows. I had curry rice on a banana leaf with tea. After that we had planned to go to the mall but then the car over heated from being in the sun too long and being caught in traffic made it worse so we made a turn to head back home where i had to stick my head in the freezer to cool of. We'll be going to the mall tomorrow and i plan on getting something nice for myself because i think i deserve something nice and that something happens to be a purple baseball cap from cotton on. I was going to get it online then i saw that the shipping fee was rm40 and the cap's like rm 15 so hellooo....
What's up with the heat?!?! I need to hydrate. Goodnight guys, rock mother earth

No comments:

Post a Comment