Thursday 28 July 2016

Merlin

Hello there! I have been so well the past two days i could sing about it(but i wont). For dinner last night i had a most wonderful noodle soup! There was noodles, chicken, potatoes, carrots, corn, onions and herb! The BEST SOUP EVER! I do like noodles more than i like rice- i just think it's a lot easier to get down and it's more fun! Rice is good though! And because i have the healthiest of diets, i eat brown rice. 
Last night i thought about my SATs and if i should retake them. Did you know some people regard this as an iq test?! Yes they do! I just hate the hassle of registering for it online. I remember it took me days to register last time
This morning i woke up at 9 and i had the weirdest dream about a bomb squad outside my house and i sent my hamster out to fight... Must be all those bombing-gunning stories on BBC getting to my head. 
While i showered and breakfasted this morning, i had the last episode of the last season of merlin playing and it was so much fun! I really love the series and now that its over i want the story to keep progressing. Here's why Merlin will be the best show on TV ever:
  1. The castle is now my the design for my future home. Gorgeous setting!
  2. Magic! 
  3. The best intro to the series ever! Gaius: in a land of myths and a time of magic, the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young man. His name... MERLIN
  4. GWAIN! Only the most beautiful knight ever! Plus he never loses a sword fight! 
  5. Every other knight.

No comments:

Post a Comment