Thursday 21 July 2016

positive mindset

Hi everyone!! I have just finished my yummy dinner of fried rice and i am at the peak of happiness. Here are positive things in a timeline:

  1. 2 days ago my best friend got me a late birthday gift! it's a fuzzy, green pencil holder and there's a frog plushie attached to it, ever ready to cuddle. it also say's 'happy everyday' in red lettering in the cup. she gave it to me in a Sephora bag and you'd think there'd be make up in there but you find something so much better. spoiler: i dont wear makeup.
  2. I have recently started watching my all time favourite TV show: MERLIN! when the series just aired, i was so obsessed with it i'd never miss an episode. My entire family watches it too. I like the idea of going out for adventures and knowing you are going to be the good guy because you'd only use your magic for good. Also how cool is a medieval castle?! I'd choose Camelot over Hogwarts any day. So i was on iflix and thought of just watching ONE episode for fun and i end up watching a whole season. I like that Gwen and Arthur are together in the end too.
  3. I GOT MY SAT SCORES!! not going to say much but it's all positive.


i cant wait to go home to ipoh tomorrow! i am so dizzy with delight i need a nap. i know this update is the definition of brief but i promise to update tomorrow and a vlog maybe? goodnight you!

No comments:

Post a Comment