Sunday 21 August 2016

find me on youtube

hello people on the web! i am in kampar and im so tired, i will pass out from exhaustion some time soon. i woke at 12pm yesterday and it was such an amazing feeling. my breakfast of nasi lemak was actually my lunch. after eating and all that morning routine-protocol things like brushing teeth and showers, i worked on a 3d model of the Tower Bridge in London(step-to-step here with narration: the video ). it was a gift from my dad post SAT and i finally had time to work on it after trials. i had so much fun working on it and uploading it on youtube. i actually took hours to edit and then had a heart attack when my laptop crashed from a virus and then luckily i fixed the matter in time. honestly this is the video that i am most proud off. compare it to previous vids, this has way better content and quality and im going to keep filming and editing until i find my style of videos and thank you internet people for your support! i wont give up!
when i got off my laptop, it was about 6 so i rested and ate an apple pie for my dinner because i was never less hungry but dinner is a must. how could i be hungry when i didnt do anything but lie spread eagle on my bed for the whole day?
at 8pm i was at the train station waiting for my sister and i saw a superb sight. the train station faces a park, and on the park there's a huge screen and it normally plays ol' commercials but yesterday was the Olympic's badminton game and malaysia was playing for the gold. there were so many cars parked and so many people just stated on the grass huddling, watching the game together. if that wasnt patriotism, the word doesnt exist. that was really a cool thing to witness and i wanted to sit on the grass to, just to join the fun and watch the match unravel on a huge screen but i watched on the couch at home with my mom and sis and it was fun too... except the part where malaysia lost. i rooted the for LCW the whole way and i know he did his best buy chen long got the better of him. if chen long hadnt defeated my country's campion, i'd say he was the most handsome guy i've seen! He's tall, muscular and had such nice skin, why badminton?
i went to bed at 1 but didnt sleep till 2, reading the Game of Thrones. watch out for that review!
today i woke at 8 sharp because i had to pee but then i realised i didnt have to pee but i merely had a dream i was peeing, hahha. i a hot drink for breakfast and then KFC for lunch! i was home alone the whole evening and i worked on scripts for my coming videos and i am so excited to show you my coming projects.
i am actually planning to purchase the Canon Legria mini x! i love it so much and it is so adorable! i honestly am so excited i hope you'll follow along and subscribe to my channel: BookSwallowerDiary and do leave comments of how i can improve and make better videos!
it sleep calling ! i gottta go! bye guys see you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment