Wednesday 24 August 2016

my greyson chance obsession and food

hey you! i wasnt the most exciting person yesterday, taking a day off from school and doing my own schoolwork along with the effort to complete the Game of Thrones book. it's coming along well, and it's probably about time for me to start watching the series anyway. yesterday night i had an idea so brilliant the sky went dark for me to light up. if you have been in anyway in contact with me for the past month my obsession with greyson chance is past breaking point. i really want to meet him and i know he was in malaysia 2 months ago but i couldnt go out to meet him cause i live far away and i happen to be taking a college course with exams and tests year round. lucky for me, im about to get a new video camera(still experimenting with the whole youtube-ish) and i have a bestie who can sing as well as i can count. the plan is upload a Greyson chance cover and pray it goes viral that Ellen or someone else sees it and takes us to him! it's a long shot but better than no shot i guess.
another exciting part of last night was i made the decision to get my teeth whitened and i am so excited for it. im finally taking good care of myself!! then i will look gorgeous for greyson chance!
i made the decision to go to school today which i started to regret by second period. it was a long day today with school ending at 4 and i didnt pin my fringe up and i had 3 periods without my bestie and i had to see the evils of the world but today i make the choice to focus on the happiness of the world.
i had a yummy lunch of fried noodles from home today and it made me happy. Ma fried it with woodear which is a black muchroom thing which is crisp and gelatinous at the same time. i love it and i know it's good for your heart and my friend had never seen it before and made a point of having wine the night before which is also good for your heart. somewhere along the conversation i added drinking wine from a barrel to my bucket list.
i was gonna talk about manicures but i have to get my ice cream now. see you tomrrow! goonight sweets

No comments:

Post a Comment