Monday 8 August 2016

An egg-cellent start to the week

Happy hello's' to you! Today has been a happy day for me and hopefully youre having a happy day too! Remember, even if you have to try hard to be happy, just try cause you never know.
I woke up to scramble eggs and they were delicious on toast! Scramble eggs are my favourite version of eggs in the whole universal egg menu and it marked the start of happy today! The chemistry of scramble eggs is egg, milk, salt and pepper- i think. The best place to actually get a dose of the eggs in ipoh is this corner coffee shop in ipoh garden east, Macy. Pretty decent taste but kinda overpriced. I remember my trip to the Haven last year and we had a buffet breakfast and i asked for scramble eggs and i liked it! But because they cooked the eggs outdoors in front of you for the most part.
I went school and hung out in the cafeteria until 10 with my friend and she showed me this on google: Google feud. Gosh it was so fun. Like how google has this auto search thing where it suggests things for you to search halfway as you type for what you actually want to search, in the game you basically you have to guess 10 things that might complete the half search google gives you. For example google gives, 'why are cars so... ' then you guess things like 'gay' or 'expensive' something that fits the sentence.
Then our paper ended at 11 and we went to the library to play the same game again.
At 12 i went for a lunch date with my mom and we had yummy rice. It was so fun going out together! I had mine with sweet and sour chicken with spinach and she had vegetable curry with bitter gourd. I enjoyed lunch today a lot! Happy!
I stayed in my room until my sis got back and she ordered chicken wings and brownies to be delivered over and they were yummy too. So i ate for a while and after eating it got back to my work but i felt a bit drowsey so i drank more water to keep awake and it worked. Lesson learnt: always drink water.
For dinner we will be having vegan food at a vegan place and then back to work!
Stay healthy and keep loving what makes you, you. Goodbye and have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment