Wednesday 17 August 2016

i know computers

HI darling reader! i'm doing some very intense physics and i hope you're here to let off some steam too. my sister woke me up today at 8.30 or i would have slept till later because going to bed while the weather is hot as balls is not the easiest thing to do. but i did fall asleep dreaming of a perfect filming studio and you know what they say: if you can dream it, you can make it. my breakfast was 2 sausages with milo and i took a shower and had till 11 to chill before school.
i downloaded sony vegas pro13 for free which is a huge achievement for me because it requires a certain degree of IT savvy-ness and i dont trust machines so congrats, me! i have been playing around with windows movie maker and it's fine for the basic stuff like aligning multiple vids and having background songs play but that's about it. so movie maker pleased me for about a fortnight and then i had more requirements in my editing like i needed to have the split screen effect, and to have signs and words written over my video while it's playing so research(google is not synonymous to research) brought me to sony vegas pro13 and it works a charm. after school i had a short video idea and i was so excited about it i positioned my camera, my laptop, my tablet and then my camera which doesnt work that well, ran out of battery without warning and i had to film with a webcam and my tablet and i was feeling pretty good, i had a script to follow and i was so pumped but it was like 4pm and it wasnt the brightest time of day and my face was like a dark spot moving in a shadow. i turned on all the lights, opened the curtains and it improved by the slightest so i decided to just chance it and record anyways. i was done filming in 20 minutes and when i watched what i did the flawed lighting irked me so much i wanted to shoot myself. The light here is not fluorescent white light like in my ipoh house but it is orange light. LIKE  A LEGIT ORANGE COLOUR! my face was a dark orange colour and it's  soooo exasperating, devastating, you name it. i need to buy like camera lights and always equip your houses with white light people!! NEVER THE ORANGE LIGHT! there went an hour of my chill time after school.
school was fine, my friend was there 3 hours before me and she was on her laptop learning how to code! so i just figured how to download software illegally and she one-ups me by learning code. not surprised actually. then we had lunch together and we had our lab-test. it was okay just really long.
By 5.30 i was hungry so made instant noodles as my dinner and my mom got home and fried me an egg which i love! that was my dinner. i got a head ups that tomorrow's dinner is a pizza party so yay!
now back to physics. goodnight there. i'm thinking rest sounds good.

No comments:

Post a Comment