Saturday 6 August 2016

Food vlogging?!

Hello dear reader! You must be the happiest person alive because i feel that way and it's said that feeling is contagious. Today i came home to the place of happiness, ipoh! That was after a healthy breakfast, course. Me and dad had chee cheong fun with no mushroom sauce(this was so weird and take note i am ipohrian), and my sister had pan mee with no anchovies(even weirder). Then my dad suggested a bright idea to start video recording the foods i eat because if you cant already tell, it's always very delicious and worthy of internet praise. So i will start that project hopefully next week and will announce it here when the vid is up.
I went to a fancy mall today and got 3 things from H&M:jeans, leggings, sports shorts. I am so happy with my purchases and i got them with a discount because i had vouchers with me, from when they had a fabric recycle programme. I will show them here when they get out of the wash. I needed new pants really bad because i most of my pants were too short or a little tight or theres colour fading from it. Im trying to not wear shorts so much because theres this new look im going for, and it is Decency and because i want to. Ive always worn shorts not much for comfort but simply because they complimented my legs but... when i wear my pajama bottoms in public, i walk with a spring in step.
After that we went to the food court to get lunch and we had porridge with fried bread, yong tau fu, and ikan bakar. Do you see why a video of me eating would be precious!?
I tried to edit a video today but the attempt was for nothing because the computer didnt have the space to save a new video and i had to turn it off. I might try again tomorrow and see what happens.
For dinner i had nasi lemak and ice milo and then i went to get veggies at the supermart nearby. I filmed another video but i wonder if i can get it edited in time.
Im sleepy and my eyes look like i have that myestinea gravis thing, too much bio before bed, oh gosh. Goodnight and happy dreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment