Thursday 25 August 2016

filming days again

Greetings my homies!! yesterday ended super abrupt and i'll make up for it today! i woke up at 9.45 and im glad for it! thanks sissy for making me sausages for breakfast. love you!! i had konnyaku jelly with my breakfast and it was so good! sissy bought them too. it came in 6 flavours and i ate a strawberry one shaped like a Hello Kitty. off to a great start!
i took a bath then clipped my hair up nicely and started filming a new video, with a script i wrote yesterday inspired by a conversation with my friend about commercialized education. i had a full battery but i had to run tests for lighting, and positioning and the first time i did it my speech wasnt clear and i didnt like it. i was halfway through my second take and then my camera ran out of battery and died without a warning and now the footage is gone. i legit need a new camera NOW! okay keep calm, first world problems much! i like making videos but with so many issues to overcome i was getting really mad about it. also i cant stand windows movie maker! what good does it do?! if some kid asked me to spell out useless it'll be m-o-v-i-e-m-a-k-e-r. i cant use sony vegas that nearly destroyed my computer because i downloaded it with a krack file and somehow my computer got overtaken. i downloaded filmora for free legally and i'm happy that it does more. 
to chill after all my battles with life i finally cut my nails. i had planned to get a manicure during the next holiday next month and i wouldnt agree to fake nails so i was going to let the white parts grow for like a wee bit. LONG NAILS ARE THE MOST ANNOYING THING EVER. maybe it's that i used to play the piano, or that i was in a very strict school for most of my life but i cant stand long nails and i'm glad that are short again and i dont get eraser dust under my nails anymore. i will say though, i liked the tap tap when you type really fast on your phone.
i had an instant noodle lunch and then Game of Thrones and then watched celebrity interviews on youtube and took notes and i cant wait to try the secrets one day on the millions of people i will one day interview.
my tea time was cracking sunflower seeds with my mom and hamster. then we went out for a sushi dinner and i had a scallop bento and it was just processed fish meat shaped into a scallop and deeo fried but i loved it because eating was fun. 
after dinner we went to the supermarket to get juice and while we were there i found my childhood snack: diction!! it's chips that come with a cup of tomato sauce and i used it get it all the time. i want to eat it so bad right now but i wont cause im full. i just watched an episode of family guy and laughed loads but what was funnier was halfway a cobweb from the ceiling was slowly descending and i was like, 'I'LL CATCH IT' and my sissy laughed and jokingly asked if i was smoking weed and i found that funnier than family guy. 
i need to go show my mom what filmora can do! fun!
have the best time now guys and goodnight loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment