Tuesday 9 August 2016

little chips

hellooooo beautiful people! im posting from my laptop which i have not done in a while because i normally just use my tablet so i dont have to go to the trouble of like waiting for it to start and then doing the whole password thing.
my day started of with toast that i ate while half asleep which was so weird seeing as i slept so early-10pm- last night. i had things planned for last night but there's only so much you can do while drowsy. it's almost 9 now and i'm feeling fresh so i'll try to go on longer tonight. i went to school, met my friend, talked about how on earth she could not know who Avril Lavigne was and then did chemistry until 11 and then laughed about it by 12. i only got home around 1 today but it was okay because knowing i would be waiting in school for an hour, i downloaded Home Alone on my tablet early this morning. it gave me such a good laugh and it never gets old(i've watched it 273848657258326 times in my life already).
i had indian rice for lunch and had strawberry greek yogurt for dessert. Yummy. and during lunch i watched one of my favourite youtubers: Amandachronicles. She's so funny and she did a colab with another youtuber Lucas and together they reenacted couples photos. I want to have a youtube channel like her's one day and then maybe then i'll get to meet her. that's a bit far down the road.
for tea i had a bag of chips and pay attention here alright: THE BRAND IS TASTO and YOU ARE PAYING FOR AIR! okay fine it tasted pretty decent but then it was so empty i needed my magnifying glass to pick it up.
i was doing some math just now but it made me sad so i thought i do something that makes me happy which is this blog. on a serious note, i have to get back to work and i will miss my laptop! bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment