Tuesday 21 June 2016

Sleep tight

Hey guys it's late and i am so tired but i cant sleep. Ive been watching episodes of hot in cleaveland to help. And night time can be creepy, cause it's dark and you dont know what sort of dreams youll have, what might happen to you while youre not concious. But then the most happy thing happened: i thought how amazing my life has been and what i used to do when i cant sleep as a little girl. I would play games with the most important woman in my life. Word games, mostly but there's also that game where we write on each other's back and then guess what it spells out. And that memory is just so special to me. When we'd have to whisper because my sister would be asleep a foot away. I think that's why we called that game whisper. We called bras 'jolly' too. Im going to try amd sleep now. Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment