Friday 24 June 2016

Baby panda

Hi there! I didnt mean for my greeting to sound so upbeat, this is going to be a melancholy, solemn type of post. I had a yummy chocolate drink for breakfast and that's cool cause i have a really sweet tooth. Mom's always asking me to cut down on my sugar intake but i cant cause i need the sugar to cover up the metaphorical bitter taste of my life.
There was another photosynthesis experiment today but i have nothing to comment as the experiment didnt work out for me and my bestie. But something so funny happened, my genius of a friend didnt think of how to work a syringe and poured liquid into piston area, oblivious that the liquid was flowing out the squirting area. As you can guess, i am much the scientist i sound like. But ive got no complaints because i got called into the teacher's office later and she waited outside the staff office for me as i was really scared and who could blame me?
Also she brought her baby bunny to school -Panda, it's black face, white body resemblence brought about the name. And it was so freakishly cute that if Harry styles and the leprechaun on the box of my Lucky Charms mated, their offspring still wouldnt be as cute as Panda. I held it in my plams, as of i was trying to catch water to drink type position and it just sat there so content i wanted to keep it for myself. Then it started to nibble at my thumb and i freaked out though it didnt hurt. In hindsight i probably should have washed my hands after eating those sugar crackers. But it's not question that its still cute.
Seeing as it was parent-teacher meeting day today, a reccuring theme was : why is Susanna so quite now? Im still figuring that out and will let you know as soon as i can.
Its almost one. Goodnight yalls

No comments:

Post a Comment