Friday 10 June 2016

My best friend ditched me??!!

Whaddup yaalll!! Hahah i just thought of that. I know i promised something super important in my last post but there's so much to say right here, right now that that has to wait for a bit. So my day went smoothly and im not even the slightest bit sarcastic! First period bio? NAILED THE PRACTICAL PAPER GUYS. It was about yeast and respiration and it was so, so fun. There was no method given therefore i could write my own procedure and totally aced it. One thing though was the yeast suspension had to be kept overnight but the lab just prepared them in the morning and the reation took forever to happen but it did eventually.
So after school today my sister who i just love so, so much went all frank with me and said, 'look, i tried out the new coffee place, Cocorica? And i didnt tell you but im making it up to you by buying you a cuppa after school'. Awww, like how sweet. I ordered a dark cacao drink, paid my rm6 and i knew it was a rip off. The cup's scary big but the ratio of drink to ice is 1:10. After i finished my chocolate drink, the cup was still so full with ice which really pissed me off. Urgh bloody business schemes. We walked next door to an open aired old food place to get this shaved ice desert with jelly she wanted and we ordered fried taiwan sausages to snack on while we were there.
Now im home,ipoh, hurray! We went to the mall a little earlier to get movie tickets for Me Before You for tomorrow. Gosh i cant wait. I didnt even watch the trailer for this one. I havent been to the cinema for a while, the last movie i watched being Superman Vs Batman(...). Im currently looking forward to Finding Dory! Go Ellen!! On the way to the cinema, we went to my fav bookstore, MPH to get the book version of the movie because reviews said the book was entirely different from the movie. I strolled around the store and nearly died! I CAN PREORDER 'HP: THE CURSED CHILD' ON THE STORE'S WEBSITE! AHHHHH! I checked it when i got home and i found it there for sale for like rm95 which is crazy a lot. But my birthday is coming up and i think i might just try my luck asking for it.
My friend(who i always mention on this blog) doesnt like HP as much as i do. Or maybe she doesnt memorise the book cover to cover, word for word by choice. And while on the subject, she missed school today and because of that i dont think i laughed at all today. She's very funny, see. Good sense of humour. The class is having a party today and it's at her place and it takes a lot of effort to play host(so ive heard) which is the reason i couldnt tell her all the things friends share.
Okay i should get back to the sitcom i wanna watch. I will save my study tips for tomorrow and also talk about a summer camp i will be attending in july organised by St Andrews University. Gosh so much excitement. Also i just had a cheesecake and creampuff. Yums. Goodnight guys

No comments:

Post a Comment