Saturday 4 June 2016

Penang trip

Hey you!!! It's been a really long day and i want to tell you all about it and trust me the story's so interesting youll want to read closely. I slept at 11pm last night (at least i tried) and woke around 4am!!! For what, you ask? FOR THE MOST IMPORTANT EXAM EVER!! It's the SAT!!!
You just know it's important when it takes two hours to get to the test centre that's in another state, go through a tunnel, and cross a bridge. It was in KDU college Penang and we had to be there by 7.45am but the test didnt start till 8.30. There were three rooms set for the exams and me and my buddy totally aced the whole best friend thing by bejng assigned the same room. The test was totally normal, not too hard but not significantly easy but one thing that has to be said is the college board really dont want people talking about their questions. We had to sign this statement thing saying we wont discuss any questions until the paper is released. Why?
Anyways there was supposed to be another candidate that we both know through school but he was a total no show. Shame really as we were relentlessly seeking him out till the last minute.
Another thing was the examiner's phone rang in the exam room which was the most ironic thing ever seeing the biggest rule is that no sound should be emmitted by any electronic gizmo of the candidate.
Funny story, i was planning to style my hair nicely for the exam but was too drunk-tired to do a normal morning routine which you should stay tune for.

It's late and i just had a starbucks green tea frap (yummiest drink ever). I just got home from a four hour visit to the Haven Hotel where some relatives are staying while they holiday here. I had plenty of remarks about my androgenous hair cut which i can ignore inadvertently. I had two awkward elevator situations , one with a worker who apparently was holding the door for me and another with a white couple who i for some reason thought was trying to talk to me.

See why im tired? On that note Goodnight Sweet Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment