Monday 27 June 2016

happy wishes everyone!! I am the most exhausted person right now that zombies want me to take pictures with them cause they'll look more alive. the day started off okay and that's about it.

hahha just kidding.

i used a needle in physics to fill water in a ping pong ball today. i was given a syringe first but then the nozzle part was too thick that the water wouldnt enter the hole so the teacher gave me a needle, an actual one like the ones nurses have when they give vaccines and the like. my friend found that needle very amusing. i got to use it first so i used it to spell my initials in water cause it had a fine tip and i could control the water coming out of it so it seemed sensible at the time but it didnt work and she went all like, 'real mature dude'. fine. but later when she had it, she laughed herself silly by flicking the body of the syringe every time she filled the syringe like they do in movies before the doctor injects the hormone raging patient with drugs that make them go limp. and all that fun behind a physics practical.

then i had a test for chemistry which i think went well but it ended late so i had to go home late and that made me so upset. school ends at 3.30 but then the test took a while so it was 3.50 when we were released and i had my car waiting with a restless driver so i had to wait another hour before i could leave and it was an hour of my life wasted cause i was so tired and i really wanted to go home.

today a friend of mine from last year decided to visit the school with some foreign basketball team. i didnt expect him to visit so me and my friend didnt actually see him when we passed him on the way to the cafeteria but he noticed us then noticed my hair and ran to hug a pole in surprise( there's plenty of poles there) and the couldnt not notice a screaming pole hugger looking our way. but it was a pleasant surprise and until he made made fun of my unicorn dreams i totally didnt realise how much i missed class last year with the complete class.  

getting very sentimental now. time to say gooodnight ! Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment