Tuesday 14 June 2016

out of sorts

hi everyone!!!! i had a special kind of Tuesday today. i missed a day of school(no complaints), spent hours at a hospital(not complaining either as i had a rather delicious doughnut) and took a nap(...). I knew i would be missing school and anyone the slightest bit acquainted to me would know i hate being idle so i had the idea of downloading this app called  My Study Life. So i type out my checklist of things i know i want to achieve by the end of the day and the app makes sure i get it done. it's basically like a virtual markers kids make to make sure they memorize like 10scripture verses a day. It's not working out so great now because i am just so tired.
At the waiting area of the hospital i watched a Singaporean sitcom called Tiger Mum. I brought a book i planned to read but i havent watched TV in ages and it's been so long that i watched it even though i probably wouldn't follow up on the episodes. It's about this lady dating a guy with 3 grown up kids who hate her but she's done nothing but care for them as best as she could. I read the book during commercial breaks: Lone Wolf by Jodi Picoult.

I'm already halfway through and it took quite a lot of effort to pull away to finish this post. I borrowed it from my sister, who's a funky mood right now. ugh. There's always something bad that happens in picoult's stories but the background of it -a broken family, a financial struggle or something of the like, makes it more that a lame tragedy.
I had a lunch of fried noodles, a dinner of sushi and that pretty much sums today up.

In my checklist for today I wrote, mindmaps, past year papers and textbook questions and will have to get to them soon. But before that, do remember my upcoming website, it's still unpublished but it's getting there and i hope to see you all there. I have two songs on replay right now, Unstable from the movie Me Before You and Just A Dream by Sam Smith. It was a tribute to Christina Grimmie who i absolutely adore and it's a horrid thing really that she's gone but like dumbledoor said, 'never really gone as long as there are people who are loyal to him.

I've been felling a little under the weather. gosh.

goodbye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment