Saturday 30 April 2016

Hair day

Hi guysss!!! Todays been adventure filled, mostly with old sitcoms from iflix(Msia's version of netflix).
So the day started off with a heathy mcdonals breakfast of a sausage wrap, two hashbrowns and a steaming cup of milo. The only other thing i like about mcdonals other than their fancy mcflurry is their entire breakfast menu! I like their their hotcakes best to be honest! They come with butter spread and syrup and it's just yummy. My parents like their porridge and i think porridge is only on their Msian menu. To the whites porridge might mean oats, like the grain but here a breakfast porridge is the normal rice porridge with shreaded chicken and fried shallots.
Then we spent the afternoon driving to our real house in ipoh. Now i say real cause the other house is rented but this house is ours. Between both houses, there's an hour's worth of driving to cover. We were too lazy to get out under the sun to get lunch so we got take away laksa from a roadside stall. Laksa is a traditional Msian dish of really thick, wormy noodles in a spicy broth with a prawn paste base. It comes with shreads of fish, chunks of pineapple and a light dusting of cucumber and shallots. It's really more of a penang dish so to get the most authentic laksa, take the ferry ride over.
After lunch me and my dad went on this hunt to get a case for my tablet but they turned out to be rm200 which is a lot of money and im saving up for my haircut in two weeks and there's mother's day coming soon. The search was a bust as we couldn't find a cheap original one nor a fake that my tablet could fit into like a glove. Speaking of haircuts, my dear sister took a picture for me of my undercut that i had done two months ago. I would love to attach a picture to show you how fast the hair's grown but there's some complication to it.
For dinner we had a another type of noodle: pan mee which is a noodle that comes either with soup or dry with soysauce. I had the soup version of it which came with chicken slices, homemade fishballs, leafy greens, wood ear, and a mountain of fried anchovies. Needless to say, it was yumzzzzz.
After that we went to a nearby mall to get some buns for breakfast tomorrow and we came walking out of there with boxes of ice cream. Haha. We came home, ate our ice cream, and opened a bottle of moscato wine. Im a legit wine fanatic and my dad collects wine so we drank quite a bit today.
It's late and im feeling tipsy so i will see you all tomorrow. Byeee

No comments:

Post a Comment