Friday 8 April 2016

Hi, ya!! Today has been such a productive day and it all started with me waking up at 10am (super mega early by my standards). I remember sleeping late last night cause I was totally engrossed in this John Green book - An Abundance of Katherines...not TFIOS- and I couldn't sleep without finishing it for the 10338646 time that day. 
It's about a whimpy, dorky boy named Colin who goes on a road trip with his fat, Muslim friend(his only friend), to get over him getting dumped for the 19th time by a girl named Katherine. And like every predictable story, he manages to find the perfect girl in the end who shockingly is not named Katherine but had an ex-boyfie named Colin.

But I liked it!!

So I had my day started with a 'mamak' breakfast of 'roti canai' and dahl. Honestly my ideal breakfast item. It's dough rolled round and flat and then fried over a hot pan like the one westerners flip their burgers on. HAHAHAHAH! Dahl is just a bean sauce boiled with veggies not different from broth, just it's a booger yellow colour,

Here's an explanation/ translation in Bahasa for my people:
Roti canai adalah doh yang sudah dibentuk bulat dan nipis dan digoreng atas kuali rata. 'Dahl adalah kuah kacang dimasak dengan sayur-sayuran, tak banyak beza dengan sup, kecuali warnanya agak pelik.

Then I moved on with my school work and had fried salmon for lunch. Then I had a brain child: what if I were an ambassador of something...? So turned to trusty ol' Google for help and had these cool links 
https://www.lyft.com/ambassador
https://www.google.com/edu/resources/programs/student-ambassador-program/
https://prezi.com/ambassadors/
http://www.peopletopeople.com/index.html

now haven't gotten to thoroughly immerse myself in details but I'll come to that.

For dinner I helped mom make Shepard's pie which kinda looks like Mark & Spencer's microwave lasagna but tastes equally as good. I'm a total M&S fan here!!


So that's all from today! I'll be taking the train to Kuala Lumpur tomorrow to meet my dad!! How Fun!! I LOVE THE CITY!

If I have the time perhaps on the train tomorrow I'll be posting updates of my yoga practices and share a few links that saved my life as a high school student last year 
BYEE




 

No comments:

Post a Comment