Monday 11 April 2016

hello everybody! heads-up: im not going to bother with perfecting my punctuation in this post so if you have chronic OCD punctuation style LOOK AWAY NOW!

As promised so long ago, here is an update on my yoga lessons

TADAAA ! not even sure what this pose is called actually but the yoga tips on pintrest shows this to be all the hype yoga should be about. im not having paid yoga class if youre wondering. theyre really hard to come by on ipoh so thank you internet, youtube and my own determination!

And websites that help me through high school. okay before that, i went to a private internation school in kampar to avoid the brainwashing syllabus the government thinks is flawless but helloooo the people know better. at least most do. so i did a cambridge syllabus: igcse and took 8 subs : math english bahasa malaysia additional math english literature biology chemistry and physics! and hello world! I am a straight A student.
I mostly visited forums when i had questions 
www.thestudentroom.co.uk
yahoo answers 
prezzie 
https://www.desmos.com/calculator
www.enotes.com
www.shmoop.com
there's many more but they can wait teehee

more important links i need to share are how to handle your mental shit in high school. in highschool i attended private counselling sessions with my school counselor for two years to deal with my depression and fear of rejection and it worked well so thanks Ms. may

why i became depressed was I had this constant fear of what people think of me and how to fit in. see where i went to school everyone was loaded. my friend's parents had businesses, drove expensive cars and they themselves had an array of Apple products, nike clothing and the like. sad to say didnt have that and the only way i managed to afford private school was with my mom's employee discount. but it was good in a way cause it gave me a drive to excel academically and excel i did!

now if youre depressed here's what you do: DONT KILL YOURSELF. know that those little shits are going to hell and you'd win in the end.

also check out these links 
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-science-success/201004/yes-you-can-stop-thinking-about-it
http://www.wikihow.com/Block-Bad-Thoughts
http://www.happify.com/hd/stop-dwelling-on-negative-thoughts/

now look how happy i am !!!
i'm so over the past, and very positive about the future! the past has no hold on me right now!! i rule the world with my mighty strong mind ! 

now you know how great life is... look forward to my next post! its a review of this books ive been reading called the martian! yes like the book version of the movie! see you then



No comments:

Post a Comment