Wednesday 6 April 2016

Hey everyone! So last night I completed the first project I gave myself for this term break I'm on. I did a 1000 piece puzzle in 4 days TAADAAAAAAA!!


I've done many before when I was a wee baby in primary school but I haven't found the time to do one in like the past three years with Olevels and whatnot. It's really fun to do honestly plus the sense of accomplishment after it is like *illustrates fireworks with my hands*. A few challenges: sitting crossed legged on the floor for 12 hours a day hurt like hell and my eyes kept tearing up from my refusal to blink in case I missed a piece I was looking for.
Now that it's finish I'm left to wonder if I should frame it up and keep it.

The remaining projects I have for myself are all school based so it'll be pretty boring to talk about teehee.

But there's one more thing I've been thinking of working on and it's to do with establishing my youtube channel! Any tips or help of any sort will be appreciated :) Also, I need to know my cameras hahaha.

On another note, I've been thinking of buying a tablet and let's see how it goes.

I'll be in KL this weekend and RIDING THE TRAIN!! AHH SO MUCH FUN!! Have a fun-tastic dayyyy byeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment