Sunday 10 April 2016

Hi, hi world!! I remember promising different content in my previous blog post but I've been busy and I think what I want to talk about now makes far more interesting content! 

Yesterday I took the train to KL as I said I would and it was a pretty normal journey. What was cool though was the big TV up front played two Harry Potter movies and everybody who knows me knows I lovelovelovelove the HP series!!! (I'm a Ravenclaw btw)!!

I reached KL at about 12pm and then mom said, 'we're getting lobster at Manhatten's Fish Market, ya'. And I went, 'AHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHH YEAAAAHHHH'. Another fact about me is I lovelovelove seafood! So we had our lobster with some spicy muscles and just as we were about to leave, the waitress brings a humongous crab to the table next to ours and mom's all, 'We're ordering that!' Turns out it's called a French crab and it's the size of a fully grown rabbit. Look:

Gorgeous isn't it?! I liked the crimson red colour of its shell and the meaty body! YUMZ

We got my favourite beverage:
If you're in the US right now going 'meh -.- ' then you should start appreciating Arizona more cause these things are really hard to get here but it's so good and the design of the cans are just immaculate! Anyways I'll be in US starting next year so I'm all for Hillary Clinton to be president!

Then off to 'Bath & Body Works'. Again, if you're white going 'meh' you should stop being ignorant and see how messed up it is here that soap costs RM 65. If you wanna see me happy then just send me craters of BBW products haha! Why it costs so much? 1)the currency exchange rate is just *pauses and vomits blood*. 2)everybody loves imported stuff.

Later that night, off to Paradigm mall! There was a sale at Cotton On but I was really not in the mood for changing rooms but being a CO fan I couldn't not leave a sale without checking it out and got a cute grey tank for RM15.

Also remember in my previous posts I said I loved M&S...
Taadaa!!! All time favourite sweet yo!!! I got some other stuff too like their blueberry puffs, tea infusions and their yummy lemonade AHHHH!! I'm such a happy kid!

And that's day 1. Day 2 was a lot more easy going. We went to 1Utama!! Legit the mall was hugeeee!! The goal of the day was to eat as much as we could and we did exactly that. Starting with OysterKing, we had a popular Malaysian dish of fried oysters in egg with a sweet chili sauce and fried noodles with lala!! YUMZ
Then we had cendol at a restaurant called Teochiew Cendol and it looked fancy af but honestly it was like 'meh'. I mean in Ipoh there's plenty of roadside cendol stalls that sell the exact same thing for a third of the price. Come on humanity!
Then we ate a bunch of other things but I just have to mention my first try of MooCow frozen yoghurt!
I had a blackcurrent froyo and it was YUMZZ!

Currently I'm in kampar and I missed being in KL with all it's sky scrapers and office buildings. Another thing about KL is there's so many 'types' of people! I get really excited and intrigued when I see whites cause by default I think: 'what are you doing here? where you come from, life is a whole lot cooler!'. The culture diversity is honestly really cool to see and that foreigners are actually interested in this place makes it not so sucky. HAHAHA I just made a word. 

No comments:

Post a Comment