Tuesday 1 November 2016

lasagna surprise

hello people and non-people! it's almost lunch now but im still full from breakfast for cookies but a genius idea came to me that i can surprise my mom with dinner. yesterday mom made a sumptuous dinner of prawns, chicken and eggs and it was a tonne of work so she said she's too wiped to make dinner again so today she'll be taking me out for dinner but i thought, why not surprise her with... LASAGNA. we have everything in the house: meat, pasta sauce, lasagna sheets and other things. i'll get to it at 3pm because i dont know how long it takes to cook so might as well be early.
yesterday night i attempted 2 new origami models, a rose and a butterfly. key word here being 'attempted'. the rose never made it to the final step because i didnt get pass the 3rd step without being helplessly confused and when i showed my sissy the butterfly, she guessed it was a wilting flower. origami has been a lot of fun and tonight i will challenge myself to do paper cranes blindfolded. oirgami takes a lot to precision and focus and i like it cause it stems the flow of the thoughts youd rather forget.
i made rice yesterday at 3pm and i know because i set an alarm to remind me to get the rice in the cooker. i had a paper yesterday and it ended at 10am but most of the class stayed till lunch and we discussed a class trip. it was the worst discussion possible because every time we decide on something, someone else changes it and back to square one.
when i got home from school i texted my high school bestie and we discussed our short film we're working on. it's going to be about our gang of 4 and how we got separated after graduation. it's a work in progress, but having multiple projects really keeps me busy and i will only do and think things that are lovely and pleasing and not destructive. the NGO project is still on it's way.
i have no class today so im relaxing, maybe do origami and read a bit. sissy is out and will be back late.
i was thinking of how much this blog means to me and then it hit me that i actually had an almost-blog when i was about 7. the computers were big and white back then and i mean desktop computers not laptops. dad introduced me to microsoft word where you type things like formal documents and you can add pictures to it. he started one document with me to teach me to use it and i named the doc, SUSANNA'S STORY. everyday i would write in it like a journal but the funny part is every sentence was in numbered lines. for example:

  1. my name is susanna ooi.
  2. i have school today.
  3. my teachers name is ms crazy.
  4. dad will drive the Saga and pick me up at 6pm.
i've changed desktops twice since then so i dont have that document any more but i do recall having at least 200 sentences.
gotta dash. christmas is coming!! love my lovelies

No comments:

Post a Comment