Thursday 24 November 2016

funny dreams

hey ya! a greeting, and a song title, you welcome! im talking about that song that goes 'all right,all right, all right', infinite times and glee did a cover of it that was worlds better than the original. glee cover remember to watch it. artie is my favourite character because he's small and cute like a bunny, except he's in a wheel chair. i just had a fabulous dinner of minced pork porridge and anchovies which is my ultimate favourite food. rewind to when i was was in kindergarden until i was about 9, every sunday after church, we'd have a yummy lunch of minced pork(sometimes it'd be shredded chicken)porridge, hard boiled salted eggs, pickled radishes from a can and what i went crazy for, FU YU, it's preserved bean curd and they're in blocks with chili water in a glass bottle. funny that i cant stand the taste and smell of it now, a decade later. in my childhood, looking back, my mom made a lot of the best food i have ever had and they really are the best- yummy, healthy and made with love. course i might not have been as appreciative then, but i remember that i loved all her foods like otak-otak and i was just reminiscing on this a few days ago: FISH BALL RICE! maybe you know the chicken rice ball from melacca and i dont like that very much but i absolutely love fish ball rice. as a kid i liked to have fun with my meals so my mom(the genius), whenever she made fried fish, she would have the bones taken out and stirred the meat into my rice with sweet soy sauce. when it's nice and even, she would shape them into balls and i would just pop them in my little mouth. i had to have my fish that way all the time and once when i had afternoon school i was running late and i had to have my fish lunch fast, i wouldnt touch it unless ma shaped them for me. i was cute. and super loved and happy. my breakfast today was a prefect half boiled omega egg made just for me. that was just so good. no ones makes it as good as ma.
getting really sentimental here!
before dinner i completed my math textbook questions and sissy was just waking up from her 4 hour nap.
lunch was kfc because we just happened to be in tesco getting groceries. we got things for scones and some lemons for juice. also sissy got some drugstore make up! i'm getting my make up stash this weekend and im excited to learn everything there is.
i went to tesco for the second day in the row today. we went yesterday for their car wash but that got sissy pissed because it was totally a rip off. the car was only wet but still had grass on the butt of her car and that cost 12 bucks.
pee break
when we got home, sissy had to wash the car again on the porch. she did that and i prepared lunch of leftover spaghetti and mashed potatoes. yesterday i told ma and sissy about my dream. here goes, family and i were just walking around the stadium and this lady comes barging out of the entrance saying there's a gymnastics competition and one of their girls went missing so could i just fill in for her and i go all 'yeah sure'. i befriended all the nice girls and aced the group routine but i wasnt expecting an individual floor routine so i just bounced and jumped on every mattress there was and that got me 4th place among thousands of girls. everyone was so happy for me and i got a certificate and motivational words from the judges. we went to the mall for pizza hut, me in my leotard and suddenly the floors were ice and everyone had their skates except us but we managed and got our lunch. the day before that i had another dream about our family on a safari ride. we were in those cages vehicles driving pass lions and giraffes when we came pass about 3, maybe more elephants and one had a palm tree branch skewered into its trunk and it was in pain. no one could see that except ma and i. ma then opened our truck door and sneaked up behind it and yanked the big branch out. the elephant turned and started running towards her but she was too fast for it and got to safety ahead of it.
yesterday night sissy had 3 friends over and it was my first time seeing them so it was cool. i stayed in my room learning new origami but then it became too complicated and i did half an elephant and half a parrot. i have been staying in my room a lot because it's been raining so much and because there's a python on the lose. it could be anywhere now and i dont like snakes so you can guess how i feel. im going out for a tour of the house. see you later lovelies

No comments:

Post a Comment