Sunday 13 November 2016

the darkest post ever

hello everybody!!! it is 10.30 so i have been awake for an hour now. i just got my laptop back from sissy and i am finding a truckload of files that arent mine and i cant get rid of them in case she needs them again. story goes, we arrived in kampar at 8 last night and as we unloaded the trunk, sissy went, 'shit, backpack's not here' and course she had to have an exam the next day. we couldnt drive back so we helped her make do with what we had. thankfully i was over prepared for my exams that just ended so i gave her my stash of new stationery. the biggest issue was she needed a laptop and so she took mine. i didnt mind really, i mean i saw how red-faced-angry-stressed she was so course i wanted to help. this was bigger than laughing when your buddy trips. plus i know how important exams are better than anyone. but to be honest, i was a bit unhappy that with her using good ol' lappie, she was killing the time i could have used on photoshop(only 3 days of trial left). i havent even got to trying to edit videos yet. so far i have been doing a lot face swaps of me and greyson chance(shocker) and some funny ones with my fam's faces. i legit have the best mom ever! she supports me and thinks the programme is cool and laughs at all my funny edits. to all the close minded parents out there, just chill and dont kill yourself when there's a funny edit of you somewhere. speaking from personal experience, it's the worst thing when adults think that I, a super cool teen, am set on ruining their lives by having fun with technology. okay, get this(blood's boiling), I HAPPEN TO BE PRETTY SMART, YA. AND I KNOW THAT I SHOULDNT SHARE LIKE PRIVATE INFORMATION ONLINE SO YOU BREATHING DOWN MY NECK ABOUT NOT REVEALING CRUD LIKE THAT, IS PLAIN INSULTING. adults thought i was ruining my life by getting facebook and hah! i'm still above ground. it sucks if they dont support your interests. like, 'oh im sorry i dont want to live life as a blind, deaf and dumb person to society with no positive outlook on life, have no fun and die of boredom. NOT'. it just sucks. Most adults just have no sense of humor.
so, happy thoughts! we have 40 mini candy canes in the house, cookies and candy and i get to try an apple crumble recipe whenever i want. it's monday and i am doing my favourite thing in the world-BLOGGING. i have origami to try and photoshop effects to learn. ma is bringing me and sissy to penang next month. yes, i feel much happier now.
im going to have to get ready for lunch. here's more edits OF ME that i am proud of and want to share. these are for my youtube channel and i like them. see you lovelies


No comments:

Post a Comment