Saturday 12 November 2016

learning photoshop

HELLO YOU GUYSSSSS!! it has been awhile and i miss writing about my day here. im in ipoh, in my own bed, wiped from half a day at the mall. i know in the previous post i said i would post my original story about a dragon and some cranes but it physically pains me to say that it's only half done so im giving you one of those 'coming soon' adverts you see in the movies that i strongly dislike.
i had a nandos lunch, that's pretty common i know but i didnt a drink with it but i got a strawberry-watermelon-banana iceblended from juice works. i got more origami paper too. these are different from the ones i already have, like they have little shiny hearts and stars patterns on the paper and they cost more. i did shop for clothes for a while then decided against it when i remembered i might to pay for a camera sometime soon. i honestly have been waiting for far too long for my camera and -mom can vouch for this- i am the least patient person in the whole world. as a kid i would fuss if i didnt get the toy i wanted there and then because i always feared other people would buy it and the toy manufacturers would stop producing that paticular toy and life ends there. that cycle's messed up, i know but like i said, i'm impatient. it's funny because i love word search, and anyting puzzle related.
i have had plenty of time on my hands for the past 3 days since exams are over and my 9-5 job yesterday was messing with my free trial of Photoshop. It is AMAZING! I keep telling my mom i cant believe i spent one too many years not messing with the programme. for now all i know is pretty basic, like how to crop out faces, add faces, and how to draw shapes. im pretty sure there's more and i am hooked. here's my favourire project so far:
ISNT THAT COOL!! that's my squad goals. one thing i realised from messing with photoshop is that i dont enough pictures of myself. that pic of me was from last chinese new year. i dont even look like that anymore. the only album i have is from last year's grad party and chinese new year. i mean, i have short hair now! i realise that may have seemed kinda vain and i am not narcissictic, trust me. but imagine this, if i went missing, my family wont have a valid pic of me to use in the 'missing person's' flyer. i have never gotten on the selfie bandwagon(still think it's stupid that's it's in a dictionary).
yesterday dad got back form kl and it is always a joyous occasion especially yesterday because we had prawns, squid and fishcurry for dinner. prawns are my favourite food, since as long as i can remember but they leave me itching an hour later so i am on pills for that. itching sounds gross but trust me i stratch with grace and elegance. dad got yummy imported grubbies that i love and the best yesterday were the peeps. they are chicken shaped marshmellows and we got caramel apple and pumpkin spice latte flavoured ones. we got peppermint patties and goldfish too.
i fell a sleep at 12 plus, watching danny phanton, a classic-just like american dragon- and gosh i like sam and tucker so much, theyre hilarious. before falling asleep, i remembered how special yesterday actually was. it was pocky day!! and i had a box of oreo pocky for breakfast. HAPPY BELATED POCKY DAY GUYS! this morning sissy reminded me that yesterday was also singles day(gosh it's raining outside). singles because the dates, 11/11/16 so all the ones are just one. hahaha brilliant. 
i nearly forgot about this but i was dying to mention it here, i have a new website!!! yay!! PROUDLY PRSENTING, my new website . do check it out, it'll make ya a lot smarter hahaha. it's a free website, really easy to make and i had it in the editing process for nearly half a year because i was super busy with school and whatnot. i realised after visiting it was that it was ready to be put up but for some reason i kept it as draft all the while. anyways it's up now, have been for about 2 days now, send love and get excited.
before i go to my cartoons i must tell you what i had 2 dinners ago, i went a restaurant called, kbab and they served korean food so ma and i got kimchi udon and dumpling ramen and they were so good and the portions were just fish tank sized bowls and they were super good i hope we go there again. it's late now, thanks for being here, love my lovelies

No comments:

Post a Comment