Wednesday 2 November 2016

dinners

hi, gorgeous people!! i had my lunch and a brilliant dessert of coffee with ice cream. it was so good!! i dont really fancy coffee but i heard of this italian-style coffee called and affogato which is black coffee with vanilla ice cream on top and curiosity won the best of me and i got rewarded. my friend is still at school but im home now, just had lunch of my leftover lasagna. my surprise for mom turned out excellent by the way! it took me an hour to make and here's my step by stop: boil pasta sheets, chop onions, garlic and veggies, fry them, add mince meat, tomato puree, water and mixed herbs and let simmer. it was so fun to assemble the whole dish and i managed 4 layers of noodles. sissy and mom loved it! she was so happy! we're going to dinner tonight, to get sushi and then get the ingredients for mom's bread pudding.
yesterday night i made the decision to close 3 of my 5 ear piercings. i had 3 on my right ear and 2 on my left. i got them some 2 years ago when it was cool, now it's just annoying to keep changing all them all the time or they'll smell rancid. i think it's important to care about appearances so you'll always be pleased when you look at the mirror and feel good. to get there, work out, use hand creams, all that minor things. the really pretty you see on tv, all plastic, smoke, mirrors and makeup. be you and no one can take away the amazing person you are. point is, whatever you do, do it for you and not to please the world cause they never notice. im growing out my hair and it's at that awkward stage where it's too short to tie but too long to be untied so i went to school looking like a kindergardener with 2 short ponytails at each side of my head. i thought it was weird but when i brought it up at class, no one had noticed. no one noticed the piercings too, a total waste of cash if you ask me.
today's paper was a good one, with only 2 questions and few subquestions. im counting the days till the 9th to be honest.
i got 55fans on musical.ly now and i showed my friends what the apps all about because they dont know so on the featured section someone did a mannequin dance to juju on that beat and it was hilarious but weird at the same time and course cause it's funny i wanted me and my friends to do it too but we wont.
last night mom gave me a notebook and i used it and i loved it! i always feel the best when i have pen and paper, like everything's all right with life. im so blessed to have words.
im thinking of watching a clip from Shark tank before getting to my work today. also the project with my musketeers are at go!
love my lovelies

No comments:

Post a Comment