Saturday 14 May 2016

Cat. Hair. Button badges

Hello loves!!! It's 5pm right now but it's been the longest day everrrr!!! I slept at 1am last night reading news on my brand new tablet and i woke up at 8 to go out for a breakfast of noodles.
This morning wasnt the perfect morning but here i am. Still alive.
Before leaving the house, everyone planned to have a porridge breakfast at the stadium's food court but then we didnt feel like driving the distance so we went to a pork soup noodle place we like but all the tables were full of waiting people then we we went to the next block for herbal beef noodles and guess what. THERE WERE NO SEATS TOO. We went to the last resort which was a lam mee noodle place. It was empty and we ordered and the food came. Then came a demonic visitor at our table. One thing about these breakfast spots is that they are not the most hygenic places in the world. Food is so-so though. And all these places are crawling with stray cats, dirty and hungry cats. About to take my first bite, a bloody cat jumped on me and i screamed my lungs out. Now ive always seen these cats but they normally fear humans except maybe this cat. It just jumped on my lap and stayed there for 10 seconds and then jumped back down. By now ive attracted the attention of the stall owner and he chased the cat away. My parents told me to keep eating and i tried but i just couldnt. My hands were trembelling worse than someone with pakinsons and i couldnt keep my chopsticks together. Then i started to cry. Silent tears and my parents were the best. They didnt force me to eat, but kept telling me, 'it's over. Youre okay now' and i really did feel world's better. Then my evil sister just had to be all nasty and shout at me about being such a pussy. I suspect that she's the demon that attracted that demonic cat in the first place.

I went home, took a shower and napped till like 12pm because i had a hair dressers appointment. So here is my new look guys
I officially have short hair now. Share this post if you like it! Honestly i was super concerned that it was super short but now im like 'I FEEL SO COOL!'
Why i decided to cut my hair short is because ive always had long hair and i wanted to try out something new in an androgyneous fashion. Also my long hair was pretty dry and falling so i decided to let it grow again stronger this time.

A major thing i wanna talk about here is about me starting a button badge bussiness. Im trying to make money as a student and its not easy but i wanna give it a shot. Questions are: where do i find a supplier ? Do let me know at sueooihuien@gmail.com is you are a wholesaler of some bussiness and ill be that re seller.

Thats all for now. Ill see you soon. Have fun and know that you look amazing and keep Jesus as your best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment