Tuesday 17 May 2016

Exam week

Good day guys!! The reason i havent updated in a while is cause its the exam month and ive been crazy busy. Today's o nly the second day of exams and im exhausted. Also today is supposed to be teachers day and i felt really good- like a mixture of peacefulness and really happiness. Haha. - giving gifts to my teachers who i guess do their job presumeably well.
I appreciate teachers, i really do. Even my mom is a teacher! But i really do need to be homeschooled. School is a waste of time, the environment stresses me out, the people are displeasing to the eye. Oh gosh. To anyone that's been homeschooled or is being homeschooled, you are one lucky leprechaun.
The papers have been fine and i daresay they were reasonably easy.

Here's a tangent question for everyone to ponder upon: how do you know when you have anxiety issues? Now this youtuber, zoella sugg is a major beauty guru and she claims she suffers from anxiety and in my current state, i am constantly thinking of negative thoughts and i try hard to distract myself but they come back see. Now do i classify being a perpetual pessimist as being a victim of anxiety? I know for a fact that being homeschool will fix everything but to get to that process of extracting myslef from school is gonna be a tricky bit.

Now at the brink of depression, only my Saviour keeps me from drowning in a whirlwind of negativity. And this particular verse in the bible really keeps me going: Psalms 91. If you are about to take that leap, or reach for that blade or pull that trigger. Know that i care. More importantly, know that God cares and He loves his children very much. Talk Him and He'll listen.

A new project i am working on is building my own website. On my website there will be ... ( it's a surprise!). So if you want to know more or you wanna offer help or advice, email me at sueooihuien@gmail.com. not the most computer savvy person in the world but this will be some new experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment