Friday 20 May 2016

Day off

Hi friendsss!!! Today has been a relaxing day for me because... I MISSED SCHOOL. I took a study break today cause exams the whole next week *squeals*. I woke up at 9.39 am and it dawned on me how relaxed i felt. The feeling was so foreign that upon reflection earlier i knew that my life would be a whole lot better without all the stress and anxiety that came with school. Stress is unavoidable- i get that-and i think to a certain extent, it may be healthy even. But thats the thing, you can only manage your stress to your personal limit. Beyond that and you need to start seeing shrinks or eating magic mushrooms ive been reading about on bbc news.
I didnt think negative thoughts, i didnt have to take unnecessary trips to the bathroom to calm down and it was so liberating i have no idea how ive been managing to drag my leaden feet to school day in day out.
I had a lunch of indian mixed rice and dahl(a chickpea soup).
I am a huge ellen degeneres fan and ive always wanted to be on her show. She is so kind and generous and really very funny.
Later in the day when i was packing my things to leave for ipoh, i found a cockroach in my purple puma school bag. I wasnt wearing my glasses cause it was hot and my face was sweaty but i knew there was something moving in it. My eyesight is not the best: i have astimatism and shortsightedness so i plunged my head right into my bag, zip opened to breaking point and there it was. Its gone now but it was traumatizing still.
Im in my absolute favourite place, ipoh!! I had a dinner of toast bread with sugar and a drink of milo dinosaur. Its juat regular milo only they bury the surface of the mug with a cup of the powder form of milo. Then later we had to go to the mall to get some coloured paper for my lovely sister's fundraiser so we got some chatime to drink as we walked. Now i normally get a cup of pearl milk tea but i tried this thjng called matcha latte. Its like strong green tea with like a composition of 50%milk. Here is the effort of joanna:
Shes helping out her cell group to make money for their camp. Bless her heart.
Tomorrow is gonna be a fun day because we are going to a big mall to get some fancy shoes for mom. I love them. Ill expand on this tomorrow. Bye loves

No comments:

Post a Comment