Thursday 20 October 2016

little discoveries #1

hello everyone!!! it's 2pm and ive been awake for about 3 hours now. happy friday guys. i dont usually get up at noon but i had a late night fighting crime in the city. HAHAHAHAHAH i didnt. i had my lights out by 12am but i couldnt sleep till 2 so i stared at my ceiling, singing songs and working on ideas for my youtube channel . i really do like filming and editing and the most fun -is funnest a word?- idea i had was me learning how to skateboard. i thought that since i know how to drive a car, ride a bike, why not learn some tricks on a skateboard. i thought about how to execute it and some issues came up. 1)i havent owned a skateboard since i was 10 and2)i dont want to get more scars on my legs. but it was fun to think about though. i dont even have a good camera yet.
i woke up unnaturally today and i read that waking unnaturally makes you more easily tired during the day but i dont think so. the phone rang and it was my mom calling me to say shes going to pick me for lunch and it was a fun lunch because we both got noodles. unlike most people i can wake up and eat whatever. like my appetite wakes with me and i dont have to have a warm up of like an hour before my body can digest food.

yesterday night was a night of discoveries (my favourite kind of night).
1) MattyBRaps. he's another Jacob Sartorius just better looking and he's been famous longer. he raps and does youtube and like i do for celebrities i fancy, i dug up a backstory. mattyb was news since about 5 years ago when he rapped to defend his sissy with down syndrome from bullies. that's pretty cool.
2) i did a bmi test and the range for normal was 18 to 24 and beyond 24 is overweight, below 18 is underweight. the formula is weight(kg) over height(m) so for me it would be 48/1.56 which gives 30 so apparently... i cant even say it but i actually do feel it. screw it though, i think the world has unreasonable standards for women now. congrats, Trump.
3) nothing will stop me from doing what i want as long as i work towards it.
4) i want to start an NGO one day. i even did some research on how to do it. it's not in-depth yet cause im only so young but here's what i know: i) you have to register yourself online at some malaysian governement website, ii)have at least 7 members iii)pay a registration fee and a yearly fee iv)your ngo's name must be in Bahasa because this is Msia after all and v)you must have logo.
what will my NGO be based on? that's for me to know.

i was just watching some youtube and then ma whatsapp me this link and i check it out. if youre too busy to open it, it's news about a refugee boy doing swell in his studies and gets a degree and he credits a foundation called Dignity for Children for his education. im pretty well verse with the organisation as 4 years ago i did a fundraiser with some friends and directed the profits at them. it's nice to think that the little we gave had a role in this guy's career.

i'm heading to ipoh later in the evening and im excited. i've got some things to think about. since i have a week break i could fit a book in my time no problem. question is, which one? see, life's full of being spontaneous. gotta pack. love my lovelies.





No comments:

Post a Comment