Tuesday 30 May 2017

so blessed to be able to give party packs

hello everyone! it is 10.56 in the morning and i have been awake for almost 3 hours now. yesterday i woke at 11.30 am so i went to bed early but couldnt sleep till two.
yesterday i completed my sembo model of the apple office. look 
THERE IT IS! i will upload a montage of the process of making it on my youtube channel later. it's pretty cool.
this morning i woke up to a really gloomy sky and it kinda made me sad a bit so i forced myself to think happy thoughts! 
i recalled when i was 5 years old and i was in kindergarden. i had a party in class and it was epic all thanks to my mom and dad. they are the best! i had a finding nemo square cake and i wore a pretty dress. i remember the assembly line we made a few days before my party, packing up really fun party packs. i really had a blast making them. now i wasnt the most generous kid but it made me happy to pack those gifts. 
for some reason this line popped into my thoughts: 'it is much more blessed to give than to receive. that means you are a blessed child'.
it made me really happy to think about so i searched the verse and it's from Acts 20:35(In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.' 
so now i will try my hardest to not be so materialistic and expect things from strangers and also to be more generous and kind! 
yeah! cools!! so i have to get back to editing my video so see you guys later!