Thursday 22 September 2016

lab sessions

hello you with the internet! im using my bluetooth headphones and they work like a charm! you wouldnt guess it because it was so inexpensive, and a product from japan. retracing my steps, i just had a blackcurrant candy -my all time favourite sweet- and i just took a shower so i feel a little chilly now.
Dinner was the best: sushi! i had fried scallop sushi, salmon sushi and black pepper udon. good food! we went to the restaurant straight after school because ma had a meeting and i had to see the counselor for community college advice and it was all good. my last 2 periods of school were free periods and my friend wasnt around but i had earphones and the internet. lunch today was fried rice and i love fried rice only if ma makes it, else i think restaurant fried rices are often too oily. excellent lunch! first period today was bio in the lab and my friend and i totally embarrassed ourselves because the microscope was totally to smart for us. i plugged it in the socket and it didnt light up so my friend tried hers and it also didnt work so we switched tables and then they didnt work too and later she realized for both of us, the plug in the microscope side wasnt pushed in and after that they worked like magic and we felt silly. then again it's funny because it was the both of us.
yesterday i slept at 1am and i love being young now more than ever because i felt energized in the morning. i was working on a mind map for organic chemistry and there were so many reactions it took a while. halway through my work i thought, how would my life change if  had a hoverboard? i searched it up and it's trendy now so i would be the coolest kid on the block and possibly make more friends. it's crazy expensive so i would be put back a thousand bucks from my goal of having a million. it's a probably going to make fitter too because i would be visiting the park more often to rub in people's faces. point is it's cool but my big purchase now is a camera. im still counting on it.
i had to go home late too yesterday because i wanted to do an experiment in the lab and it was okay except i was counting on my friend to accompany me and i even carried her bag up a floor but she came, stayed for a minute and then left me with my tablet with my 12 songs. i had one song on replay: cancer by twenty one pilots. love it.
i should get to work and my headphones need charging. goodnight my lovelies

No comments:

Post a Comment