Monday 11 March 2019

Welcome to my blog - 2019

Hello gorgeous people,
I am aware that this blog hasn't had an update since January 2018 and it's March of 2019 now. So much has happened in this 14 months. i wish i could go back and document everything but to do so now would take a lot of brain energy to recollect everything. But im back now and i plan to update my happy happy blog regularly. im excited about this and you can look forward to it.
That's me at a hipster-ish cafe last week. I went there for some milkshakes with my fam after a super exciting evening. they were selling cacti and some ferns outside of the cafe and the scene was really nice so my dad, my super cool photographer took this really nice picture.
Also i need to talk about my dress. I got it off zalora for RM20 and i think this may be my favorite dress ever. i think it's called Gingham Checkered Mini Dress by Eyescream. the dress is knee length and the fabric feels super smooth and nice. i love it! this gingham patterns are trending now and i have a friend who has a ruffle skirt that's a skirt clone of this dress. I kinda like being up to date with fashion. I wanna talk a bunch more about my closet and other dresses i like but i think i'll save that for a different post. This is my first post back and it's supposed to be introductory.
It feels really good to be back here writing. A great start to my day today. Welcome back, Sue.

No comments:

Post a Comment