Tuesday 12 March 2019

Highlights of 2018 -Febuary- SUKIPT

I actually remember right after this chess competition we had, me and my then roommate, Milyn who also has a blog, said we would both record our experiences in our respective blogs. I think she did it but i was probably too tired once i got home. 
This was actually my first big league chess competition and i loved all the perks. 
1. It was during a school week so I got excused from classes all week!
2. I got extracurricular points!
3. I met a bunch of nice people and made super good friends!

The whole week was an adventure and to be honest, i was pretty close to not going but i'm glad i did. The university we stayed at during the competition was really far away and was in this super jungle-ish place. We didnt win any placings and the living conditions were really rough but i had fun and i treasure those late night heart to heart talks with the cool chess squad.

CHESS GANG



SUKIPT GANG REUNION
HAD MY HAIR DONE
NEATEST ROOMMATES

LUGGAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment