Tuesday 12 March 2019

Highlights of 2018 -May CF Camp- July Shogi workshop

im not sure of the dates exactly but im sure it was sometime during May that i went for a christian camp organized by a christian club in my uni. i used to go for these such camps super often, at least one camp yearly. i think this camp was my first in possibly four years and i had a really good time. The theme of this camp was, 'Purpose' and it was about knowing that God has a purpose for us in our lives and we should listen to it. i made some really cool friends from our uni's sister campus in Sg Long but its a shame that we dont keep in touch. Oh wells, students have busy schedules. i havent been to CF in a while and that kinda bums me out.
ME AND FRIENDS I MADE IN CAMP

Later in July I did more school activities thanks to one of my good friends. So sometime earlier i had resigned from a secretary position for a different club's event and i was pretty chill. My friend's a really big advocate for the Japanese club and they were recruiting for a Shogi- Japanese Chess event and i became their treasurer thanks to her. It was a really fun time learning Shogi cause its way more challenging to learn than the original English chess. The pieces have japanese characters on it and its hard cause i cant even read chinese characters so japanese is harder for me to digest. i won some matches and it made me really happy and i learned something new. the rest of the committee were really nice too and we had a really good energy together. the only thing that could have been better is the refreshments cause it was a prepacked nasi lemak meal. but grateful nontheless hahaha.
I VOLUNTEERED TO PLAY

THIS WAS SO CUTE
PLAYING AROUND WITH A TAROT CARD

MESSING ROUND WHILE I ACCOMPANY MY FRIENDS


No comments:

Post a Comment