Monday 15 January 2018

first day of second semester

hello gorgeous people. today is the first day of my new semester in university and it was a fun one. it was hard for me to get up in the morning because i had a late night last night. lesson learned! but i got up, breakfasted and washed and with a half hour to spare, got on my ebike to campus. i love my ebike and i could snuggle up to it any day. also i was pretty happy when i got a nice bike parking spot. here's what happened when i got back from my sem break. the seat was missing! i was kinda saddened but dad made a call to a guy and in no time, i got my seat back for rm35. expensive, but worth it!
today i got to class, sat with my friends, talked about our holidays and it was the funnest time. i went home for lunch while they stayed on campus but i really needed a nap between one of our classes. i went back in the afternoon, sissy sent me. and i am so thankful for that. i had another 3 classes but i was pumped since it was my first day back. between the classes, i'd hang at the library with my friends and we'd all chat and laugh!
i think it is important to be thankful and here's what im thankful for today:
1. God for protecting me and my fam. he has been so merciful to me
2. family for always supporting me and loving me so much
3. true friends who listen to me and genuinely care about me (my musketeers from high school, church mates and my lovely girls from this sem and last sem's assignment groups and more people i have no idea how to mention without actually typing out their names)
4. good food thats healthy and nutritious
5. my ebike and my family cars
6. a sweet and comfortable kampar house

yesterday i reunited with a friend i havent spoken to in 2 years and it's funny that i thought we would be strangers and awkward and i realise that we are so comfortable with each other that the lost time just didnt matter. so i guess im also thankful for his friendship.

i could look back on my first sem and think of how much i wasted time on people undeserving of me and my time, but i could think of it in ways that wont make me bitter. God would want me to forgive others just as He has forgiven my sin.
being taken advantage of and bullied by someone i was trying to be nice to really teaches you to get a spine. i could look back with regret and anger but i will try my hardest not to. i am honestly just thankful that i have put a stop to a toxic relationship and of course thankful that i am the better person who has her girls to stand alongside her.

tomorrow me and my friends will be going swimming and i cant wait! it'll be my first time in kampar! cant wait to tell you all about it and hopefully get some nice pictures!