Wednesday 15 February 2017

new korean hair do

hey gorgeous people!!! it's raining really heavy outside but its coming to a stop now. wow. i wanted it to rain longer. humph, its not even a bit cold. i just had dinner of chicken and potatoes and i have to eat my plums later. i came home from school at 2.50 today and there were 2 maintenance guys by the narrow entrance and their tools were taking up a lot of room so they moved to make way for me. then by accident one of the guys stepped on a cat and it screamed and wiggled like mad and it followed me all the way up the stairs. i had a hard time getting the door opened. today school was okay. there was a hole in the ceiling and my math test got postponed that was basically it.
i woke up today with my head at the end of the bed and my feet at my pillow. how i turned 180' on my tiny bed is beyond me.
yesterday i had a hair cut and i look superb adorable right now. i have a fringe and i look like jeongyeon from twice!! i really do hear people saying how korean i look with is so my style. i even have glasses to match! i might have been a korean in a past life thats why i feel like i can dance like those girl groups. my hairdresser was a nice dude and im happy with how it turned out. as expected when attending attending the lamest school in history (no exaggeration) i have a few asses with vendetta's against me because (also as expected, i am the envy of most wannabe females) they try to put you down at every chance and normally i ignore their comments because their obvious jealousy is hilarious to witness. today though they really milked it for all its worth and i got pissed so i spat back.
if youre a person from school then hello!! i really like it when you get jealous of me and make a fool of yourself in class. you know who you are cause theres like only 9 people in class.
tuesday are generally chill and yesterday was no exception. i had a valentines day dinner with ma and sissy at a cafe and we had pasta and chicken and soup and juice. it was all really good. i liked it. only thing about yesterday was i found out that a phone i had ordered online wasnt going to arrive dude to merchant cancellation. it's so weird because it was supposed to arrive like this week. i actually have survived without a phone about a little over a year because i think social media is a waste of time. thing is i need to make calls to my parents one day in public perhaps and i need some device that fits my ear. no phone now seems like.
monday nothing happened in school except i probably wished i was somewhere else the entire time. oh yeah after dinner me and sissy went for drinks. she is so amazing!! we had some sour chlorophyll drinks and it was matched with a very nice chat. then we went to a newly opened imported food store and i got this adorable my little pony juice that tastes exactly the same as a capri sun juice pouch. it is purple and comes with a holographic sticker. speaking of cute, i have some really cute things i wanna get if i have spare cash. 1)a mr buckwheat soft toy from goblin and 2)a japanese style school bag in pink and blue.
gotta go, theres stretches to do. love my lovelies

No comments:

Post a Comment