Friday 10 February 2017

week crammed

fist bumps for you gorgeous people!! hey! so let me tell you how my week went. on monday, it was the first day of school since the new year holidays and i was excited to go because i hate being idle. so i went and it was one day before the cny celebration in school with no one was prepared for and i really wanted to get out of it. opportunity came when my chem teacher wanted a class during the celebration but it got the other class students really mad at us and they were causing us so much trouble. then came a twist, teacher did not need us anyways so we could perform and so we performed the next day. i had 2 good things out of tuesday i think. 1) ate pocky 2)i met my high school friend and soon to be engineer. we talked and he gave me life advice and made me feel happier over all. i dont remember why but i know that tuesday wasnt the best day for me. im not saying who made me so pissed at her but someone in school needs to know her place.
also i was i having a headache and sissy came to get me from school when an unfit driver just rammed our car from the back. he slammed our behind pretty hard and i felt my whole body jerk forward. it was totally not our fault, we were waiting behind a registering car to drive into our guarded community for like a long time and there was a line behind us and i think the driver forgot the break from the oil and he just went for it. i was pissed. the dude never even said sorry and it was his fault. now i love sissy but i feel like the only person she can be fierce with is me and that is so not okay. she apologized profusely to duchebag and for what reason i have no idea. and at one point she even asked him if he wanted money. ugh.
the next day i missed school because i had no class and i was so dizzy like that sparkle fairy in fairytopia. thursday was a holiday which i spent indoors working.
friday is today got home early because one class got cancelled. it's pretty good overall and my chem teacher forgot about the test she was going to give us! i just watched the 2 bonus episodes of goblin. yay!! i really love lee dongwook!! he is so my oppa. anyways i am just so glad that i found kdramas. the white people movie industry can go rot away because no one needs it. i should do a korean versus white drama post one day. maybe tomorrow. i really like the goblin soft toy that appears on the show so i really want to get one. i told my mom this and she was like nah!! but thats okay because i like goblin.
gotta go. see ya lovelies

No comments:

Post a Comment