Tuesday 31 January 2017

thoughts on food

hey internet friends!! let me tell you what i just did! THE KOREAN SPICY NOODLE CHALLENGE! and i filmed it so you can watch it in like a couple of hours at this link ! it tastes delicious and smells so fragrant and i'll tell ya it looks like a million bucks! about now youd think that the exclamation mark is the only punctuation i know but hah! it's not because i just used an apostrophe. i honestly didnt expect it to be spicy at all and i was right. all the white people being so extra like why am i not even surprised. still waiting for my oppa here! koreans rock in every way possible especially the food yesss!
so its a day of wonderful food as is everyday for me so since you already know dinner, we'll move anticlockwise and talk about lunch next. lunch was this amazing veggie soup with a fermented bean paste. a chinese dish, no doubt. its called jap chai (i think). also more stir fried leeks like only the yummiest veggie ever! breakfast was energizing with a mcdonals breakfast. there was a crowd obviously but that is negligible. today i got new glasses for my pretty face and i am so happy to announce that my power has decreased by 50points so feel free to have a lavish celebration in my honor and yes i am being a serious person right now.
yesterday was a shopping day and i wanted to do a haul but i didnt and all the bags and tags are gone so it wont be much of a video. i bought pants from uniqlo and h&m and brands outlet but nothing from cotton on. strange? you tell me. and keywords here are nandos and fried noodles.
okay so over the weekend i did something amazing. a sembo block model! yay!! no time for pictures cause its past bedtime but i made a restaurant and its adorable and it took me no time. it was so much fun. plus this one came with led lighting for my chandelier so my restaurant looks so fancy. theres a fountain, people and a rooftop deck. my next project will be a steve jobs factory. that will cost me about rm160 so calling all fans and fans.
bedtime! see ya lovelies

No comments:

Post a Comment