Tuesday 17 January 2017

fancy dress day

hey you guysss!! today has been a messy day. imagine paper as a metaphor for my day and someone aggressively shredded my entire schedule for today and dumped it in a blender. it started off early because i woke up by myself half an hour before my mom would usually come in. i had my cookie and coffee and went to shower. then there was a bee in my shower so i had to spray the place and use the spare shower which took a while because i had to transfer my products. when i got out of the shower, as if magic sped up time, i only had 5minutes to get dressed. the hardest thing was today was the first formal day in school and i needed more time to get dress and it didnt help that i had to wear contact lenses and an adult screaming in one ear so i scarped that. miraculously i made it to the car accident free except i dropped a pens from my unzipped bag but had no hands to pick them up so i left them wasted on the road. i ran from the car park to my class in slippers and when i reached i was out of breath and i used my spare contacts in my school bag and they were in in less than a minute. i was kinda sweaty here but theres a reason theres air conditioning. turns out, i was the first to reach in class so there was no one there. i chilled for a bit and one by one kids came piling in and i put my heels on, and my suit, and unified, we walked to the hall. there was an assembly today in those sports hall places and the air conditioner wasnt working so everyone was basically drenched by the end of it. i had classes until 10am and then free schedule until 1pm so my amazing friend with her amazing driving skills drove the whole class minus my bestie to sushi! we had to eat fast and fast we ate. we packed some for the kids who didnt get to go too cause we're too nice! so that was lunch! i actually had a packed lunch today but i had it as my tea because my packed lunch was pretty amazing too. i had class again till 3.30 and home at last! so i ate, talked and showered. then i get a call from mom asking if i left school already then i was like oh snap i didnt tell her?! shes not mad though. thankfully. sissy is cooking dinner and i just got something amazing in the mail. my super dad got me a sembo block set of a restaurant! i love doing puzzles and now that has extended to lego models and they are hard to get where im from so we had to get them online! it looks good.
its eating time! also its been raining for like more than an hour now and its the heavy kinda rain so theres like no seeing anything farther than a kilometer infront of you. see ya lovelies

No comments:

Post a Comment