Tuesday 13 December 2016

broken instax mini 8

hello gorgeous people!! i have left ipoh and im now in kampar, in my room, dreading my homework which is exactly why im here. my time in ipoh was mostly spent on eating and christmas shopping. like 2 days ago we wanted to have a dim sum breakfast but then we overslept and there was no table for us so we went for beef noodles instead and it was pretty crowded too but we had a big table so it was good. thing was i dont really eat the beef balls so i get fried wantons but they ran out of everything except wontons so me and dad walked across the street to get some crispy stuff and wontons and we packed it and went back to the beef noodles which i thought was really smart and really cool.
we ate then went to tesco where we bought gifts for people i dont know but we got kids stationery sets and the adults cookies. i wrapped all of them in the same wrapping paper. lunch was... okay we skipped lunch because we were full from the beef. but dinner was good because i had mantis prawns which is super high in cholesterol but tastes bomb.
the next day(yesterday) i woke up early but later then everyone else so they packed food for me. pa got me some fried noodles and i ate them while watching RUSH HOUR. world, jackie chan has 2 Guinness world records. i took my time eating because it was yummy and i wanted to hold off my shower as long as possible for the fun of it. before eating i was thinking of things i wanted to bring for my penang trip and i remembered my instax mini 8 that i havent used since graduation last year. it's been a year and the batteries are definitely dead so i changed them. thing is i used zinc chloride batteries and they were the cheap tesco ones and it wouldnt turn on then i proceed to freak out but wait... what's that... A COMPUTER!!! i googled my symptoms on webmd and then found out you can only use alkaline batteries and so me and dad went to get some and it works YAY! also i got my mom's christmas present at the same time.
i actually have 4 cameras in the house now think about it:
a grey nikon, a red olympus, my new pink sony a5000 and my instax. if you count a webcam and an androidcam then i guess it's six. wow i should really make a youtube video of the evolution of cameras.
because i had my breakfast late, i couldnt have lunch so my dad bought me this fried pancake thing and i dont know what it is in english but it's good fried dough.
dinner was noodle soup with chicken and liver and rojak and it was food! after that we went to get a polo tee for an elderly person and i picked out the wrapping paper and wrapped it last night. it's adorable and has reindeer smiling all over. course i extended my fashion help to my dad who got some shirts too and i picked them out. yas!
i was at the escalator and i was one step in front of my mom and the she realises that i have dandruff and that gets me all self conscious especially because i have short hair. so we said to get new shampoo before leaving the mall. but we didnt
about a minute after reaching home, sissy aussie friends came over and i was in my room watching supernanny and wondering if it was scripted or not and im torn.
it's about now we realise that we didnt get the shampoo so an hour before the mall's supposed to close daddy took me to the drugstore to get my shampoo and because it was late we got a great parking spot and got my shampoo.
this morning we tried again for dim sum but the shop was closed so we went to another dim sum shop and there were people squashed together and wrestling for tables so we scraped that and went to one noodle shop but that was closing. it was about 10ish mind. then we went all the back home to a coffee shop like 2 minutes away from my house and i had an egg breakfast.
now im waiting for my dinner of chicken soup. also i wanna snack. see ya lovelies

No comments:

Post a Comment